What is a WPS pin on an HP Officejet Pro 8021 Printer?
- It is an 8-digit code that is generated by the HP Officejet Pro 8021 printer’s settings.
- The WPS Pin setting is connecting the device to the HP Officejet Pro 8021 printer wireless.
- This WPS code is auto-generated and usually changes every time just like the One Time Password (OTP).
- This procedure makes the WPS pin entry regular every time, and also, this is the safer mode of wireless connectivity.
Where is the WPS pin on HP Officejet Pro 8021 printer?
If you are confused about where is the WPS pin on my HP Officejet Pro 8021 Printer or how to find the WPS pin. Here the easy and simple steps to Find WPS code. The WPS Pin is displayed on the screen during the WPS Setup process. Check out the points to locate the WPS PIN on your HP Officejet Pro 8021 Printer.
- To begin with, go to the Setting’s icon on your HP Officejet Pro 8021 Printer Touch panel.
- Then, Go to Network Settings. From here print the HP Officejet Pro 8021 Printer Network configuration page.
- Here you can see all the information about your HP Officejet Pro 8021 Printer Network settings.
- Also, you can see your printer’s WPS PIN here.
- Sometimes, you may not be able to locate the WPS PIN on the network configuration sheet.
How to find WPS pin on the router for HP Officejet Pro 8021?
It is simple to place the WPS PIN button on your router. You can find the small black dot near the power(start) button. Press this WPS Push button to allow the WPS mode on your router too. If you face any difficulty with the WPS setup procedure, call us at 24*7.
How to enable the WPS mode on HP Officejet Pro 8021?
Now you can enable the WPS mode on the HP Officejet Pro 8021 Printer in two ways. It can be by means of through the WPS Push button or the WPS PIN mode. Either way, the Network connection is securer than the standard wireless connection.
Where you find WPS pin on HP 8021 printer?
Currently, the central issue is how to find wps pin on hp printer? In most HP Printers like Officejet 8021, HP LaserJet, HP Officejet 4650 WPS Pin is located at the printer display. However, other HP Printer like HP Deskjet 2652, HP Deskjet 2600, HP Printer 3630, HP Printer 4650, HP Printer 6970, HP Printer 7740, HP Printer 3830, HP Printer 2652, HP Printer 8710 is all very good printer in the market.
If you take a focus on the printer you will detect a little screen on which the WPS pin is originated for wireless connection. You can resolve this WPS Pin issue instantly by following some effortless methods. You can find any of these options to attach your printer wirelessly:
Option 1: WPS Button (Non-screen Printers)
Option 2: WPS PIN (To screen-enabled Printers)
If you are running on an HP Printer on which you don’t have a C-Panel, check out what points you need to follow_ 10 Simple Steps to Fix:
- If your printer is Off, then turn ON, or if it is ON then Restart it before the move to the next step.
- Now take a look at the printer you will find a wireless Icon.
- Tap the Wireless Button on the printer.
- After that, you will see a light starts flashing.
- Go to your Wi-Fi Router.
- On the backside of your router, you will find a WPS Button.
- Tap and Hold that WPS button for 3-4 sec.
- WPS light will start blinking on the router itself.
- Hold for 2-3 mins Both the lights on the printer and Router stop blinking.
- Now Your HP Printer wirelessly fastens to the computer.
If you are using an HP printer with Screen or Panel then follow these Steps to Fix:
- Turn ON the printer, if it is ON then Restart it before click on the next step.
- Move to the HP printer C-panel or screen and click the Wireless Button.
- Now the Wireless green light will start blinking.
- On the printer screen, you will find the choice “Wi-Fi Protected Setup”.
- Go to “Wi-Fi Protected Setup” and Press “Push Button”.
- Move to your Wireless Router.
- At the backside of your router, you will find a WPS Button.
- Click that WPS button for 3-4 sec.
- WPS light will start to twinkle on the router itself.
- Hold for 2-3 minutes both the lights on the printer and Router stop blinking.
- Take a look at the printer display “Connection Established”.
- Now Printer is bridging with the wireless network with WPS Button.
Congratulation WPS Pin has been built, your HP Printer is connected wirelessly with your Windows 10 computer.
People Also Search For:
- Where is the WPS pin located on my HP printer?
- Where do I find my WPS PIN?
- Where is HP Officejet Pro 8710 WPS PIN?
- How do I find the password for my HP printer?
- What is the default password for HP printers?
- How do I find my WIFI Direct password?
- Where is the WPS PIN on HP Officejet Pro 6970?
- How do I find the password for my HP Officejet Pro 8710?
- How do I connect my HP Officejet Pro 8710 to my computer?