If you are confused with where is the WPS pin on my HP Officejet j4680 Printer or Locate HP Officejet j4680 Wps Pin. The WPS Pin is displayed on the screen during the WPS Setup process.
You can use these steps to find the WPS PIN:
- To begin with, go to the Setting’s icon on your HP Officejet j4680 Printer Touch panel.
- Then, Go to Network Settings. From here print the HP Officejet j4680 Printer Network configuration page.
- Here you can see all the information about your HP Officejet j4680 Printer Network settings.
- Also, you can see your printer’s WPS PIN here.
- Sometimes, you may not be able to locate the WPS PIN on the network configuration sheet.
Find (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) PIN?
How do I find my WPS pin for my HP printer? It is simple to spot the WPS PIN button on your router. You can find a small black button near the power button. Push this WPS Push button to enable the WPS mode on your router too.
Check out the points you need to follow:
- It is an 8-digit code that is generated by the HP Officejet j4680 printer’s settings.
- The WPS Pin setting is connecting the device to the HP Officejet j4680 printer wireless.
- This WPS code is auto-generated and usually changes every time just like the One Time Password (OTP).
- These procedures make the WPS pin entry regular every time, and also, this is the safer mode of wireless connectivity.
How to enable the WPS mode on HP Officejet j4680?
Now you can allow the WPS mode on the HP Officejet j4680 Printer in 2 ways. It can be either through the WPS Push button or the WPS PIN mode. Either way, the Network connection is securer than the standard wireless connection.
People also ask:
- Where is the WPS PIN on HP Officejet Pro 6960?
- Where is the WPS pin located on my HP printer?
- How do I Locate HP Officejet j4680 Wps Pin?
- How do I find my HP WiFi Direct pin?
- Where do I find the WPS PIN on my HP Officejet Pro 6960 printer?
- Where is HP Officejet Pro 8710 WPS PIN?