If you are confused with where is the HP Officejet Pro printer 6968 Wps Pin or how to find the WPS pin. Here are the Easy steps to Find WPS Pin on HP Printer. The WPS Pin is displayed on the screen during the WPS Setup process. You can use these steps to locate the WPS PIN on your Officejet Pro 6968 Printer.
- To begin with, go to the Setting’s icon on your Officejet Pro 6968 Printer Touch panel.
- Then, Go to Network Settings. From here print the Officejet Pro 6968 Printer Network configuration page.
- Here you can see all the information about your Officejet Pro 6968 Printer Network settings.
- Also, you can see your printer’s WPS PIN here.
- Sometimes, you may not be able to locate the WPS PIN on the network configuration sheet.
What is a WPS pin on an Officejet Printer?
- It is an 8-digit code that is generated by the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer’s settings.
- The WPS Pin setting is connecting the device to the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer wireless.
- This WPS code is auto-generated and usually changes every time just like the One Time Password (OTP).
- This procedures makes the WPS pin entry regular every time, and also, this is the safer mode of wireless connectivity.
How to find WPS pin on the router for HP Officejet Pro 6968?
It is simple to spot the WPS PIN button on your router. You can find a small black button near the power button. Push this WPS Push button to enable the WPS mode on your router too. If you face any issue with the WPS setup process, call us at 24*7.
How to enable the WPS mode on HP Officejet Pro 6968?
Now you can allow the WPS mode on the Officejet Pro 6968 Printer in 2 ways. It can be either through the WPS Push button or the WPS PIN mode. Either way, the Network connection is securer than the standard wireless connection.