What is a WPS pin on an HP Printer?
- It is an 8-digit code that is generated by the HP Officejet Pro 8020 printer’s settings.
- The WPS Pin setting is connecting the device to the HP Officejet Pro 8020 printer wireless.
- This WPS code is auto-generated and usually changes every time just like the One Time Password (OTP).
- This procedures makes the WPS pin entry regular every time, and also, this is the safer mode of wireless connectivity.
Know the WPS pin on HP Officejet Pro 8020 printer?
If you are confused with where is the WPS pin on my HP Officejet Pro 8020 Printer or where can find wps pin on hp printer? Here the Easy steps to Find WPS Pin. The WPS Pin is displayed on the screen during the WPS Setup process. You can use these steps to locate the WPS PIN on your HP Officejet Pro 8020 Printer.
- To begin with, go to the Settings icon on your HP Officejet Pro 8020 Printer Touch panel.
- Then, Go to Network Settings. From here print the HP Officejet Pro 8020 Printer Network configuration page.
- Here you can see all the information about your HP Officejet Pro 8020 Printer Network settings.
- Also, you can see your printer’s WPS PIN here.
- Sometimes, you may not be able to locate the WPS PIN on the network configuration sheet.
How to find WPS pin on the router for HP Officejet Pro 8020?
Know HP Officejet Pro 8020 Wps Pin? It is simple to spot the WPS PIN button on your router. You can find a small black button near the power button. Push this WPS Push button to enable the WPS mode on your router too. If you face any issue with the WPS setup process, call us at 24*7.
How to enable the WPS mode on HP Officejet Pro 8020?
Now you can allow the WPS mode on the HP Officejet Pro 8020 Printer in 2 ways. It can be either through the WPS Push button or the WPS PIN mode. Either way, the Network connection is secure than the standard wireless connection.