Find a Dell C1760NW Printer WPS Pin? Make sure your access point (wireless router) is compliant or has a Wi-Fi Safe Configuration certified printer before you keep looking the WPS pin on the Dell printer. See the paperwork that comes with your wireless router for more details.
Ensure the fitting of a wireless network adapter in your printer is running smoothly and properly attached. For more details, see the guide sheet that came with the wireless network adapter.
Types of WPS connections:
- WPS PUSH Button
- WPS PIN Mode
Process 1- Connect Dell Printer via Push Button
Confirm that your router has “Wi-Fi Protected Setup” button or WPS switch. Wi-Fi Protected Setup or (WPS) authorize you to connect with any wireless gadget in your office or home, which supports the Push button configuration system.
Follow these steps to Find WPS Pin and connect Dell C1760NW printer:-
Stage 1:- Pick the Settings option using the >Arrow key on your printer and press Ok.
Stage 2:- Scroll down the Network/Ports option and click the button under the proper arrow key configuration.
Stage 3:- Choice for wireless and Tap Ok.
Stage 4:- Toggle on Secure Wi-Fi Configuration.
Stage 5:- Launch the process of ‘Press Button’ and click Ok.
Stage 6:- Press the WPS Switch on your router within 2 minutes to complete the configuration. A message will now appear.
Find wps pin on dell printer? Once the connection is established, you can Find WPS Pin and install the Dell C1760NW printer software and begin printing. In most cases, It will if you follow the correct steps as shown in the pictures above you can connect/running Dell C1760NW printer very smoothly.
Process 2- Connect Dell Printer to a Network using WPS PIN
Pin Identification procedure is the second way to find WPS Pin and connect Dell C1760NW printer to a network.
Follow these points to Connect Dell C1760NW Printer with PIN mode:-
- Step 1:- Go to the printer’s C-Panel and follow these steps below.
- Step 2:- Network [x] >> Network [x] Setup>> Wireless >> Wireless Connection Setup >> Wi-Fi Protected Setup >> Start PIN Procedure.
- Step 3:- Copy the 8-digit WPS PIN.
- Step 4:- Open a web browser on your PC/Laptop.
- Step 5:- Type in your router default IP address (192.168.X.X.X).
- Step 6:- Now enter your router’s Username and Password.
- Step 7:- Find WPS PIN inside the router and enable “Wi-Fi Protected Setup” mode.
- Step 8:- Enter the 8-Digit PIN which you copied from the Dell C1760NW Printer.
- Step 9:- Click on Save to save the final settings of your PC/Laptop.
Note:- Install the Dell C1760NW Printer software on your device and start printing.
Conclusion:- Follow the commands correctly step-by-step to connect your printer to a wireless network. All the technique are tested and have worked for many Dell printer users. In case you are having troubles then contact us through chat or leave a comment below.
Top Related Question:
Where is WPS pin on Dell B2360DN Printer?
Where is WPS pin on Dell E514dw Printer?
Where is WPS pin on Dell E515dw Printer?
Where is WPS pin on Dell B1160w Printer?
Where is WPS pin on Dell H815dw Printer?
People also ask:
- Where is the WPS PIN on my Dell printer?
- Where do I find the WPS PIN on my Dell C1760NW Printer?
- How do I connect my Dell printer to my computer wirelessly?
- How do I connect my Dell wireless printer without the CD?
- How do I make my Dell printer discoverable?
- How do I print to my Dell printer?