It is very easy of find WPS button on your router. You can find a small black button near the power button. Press this WPS Push button to enable the WPS mode on your router. You can use these steps to find the WPS PIN on your HP 5258 Printer:-
- To begin with, go to the Setting’s icon on your HP 5258 Printer Touch panel.
- Then, Go to Network Settings. From here print the HP 5258 Printer Network configuration page.
- Here you can see all the information about your HP 5258 Printer Network settings.
- Also, you can see your printer’s WPS PIN here.
- Sometimes, you may not be able to locate the WPS PIN on the network configuration sheet.
Find WPS pin on the router
Find WPS pin number on hp printer? You can find a small black button near the power button. Press this WPS Push button to enable the WPS mode on your router. If you face any issue with the WPS setup process, call us at 24*7. Here are the easy steps to find the WPS pin on the router for HP 5258 Printer:–
- It is an 8-digit code that is generated by the HP 5258 Printer’s settings.
- The WPS Pin setting is connecting the device to the HP 5258 Printer wireless.
- WPS code is generated and usually changes every time just like the One Time Password (OTP).
- These procedures make the WPS pin entry regular every time, and also, this is the safer mode of wireless connectivity.
How to allow the Wi-Fi Protected Setup mode on HP 5258 Printer?
You can allow the WPS mode on HP 5258 Printer in two different ways. It tends to be either through the WPS Push button or the WPS PIN mode.
- WPS PIN
- WPS Push Button
- Step 1: Go to the control panel of your HP Printer and then after pressing the Wps button, go to the “Settings”.
- Step 2: After hitting on the Wi-fi Protected Setup, you should follow the lead appearing on the screen.
- Step 3: Now you will be prompted to PIN, tap on this PIN. When you do so, “Wi-fi Protected Setup” PIN will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 4: Next step is to access the design utility or the software for the wireless access point or wireless router. After this, you will have to enter WPS code.
- Step 5: After the completion of setup, in All Programs, open the HP Folder of Printer. Now, go to the Printer Software. Then, choose the option of “add a New Printer”.
- Step 1: To begin with, go to the HP printers’ C-panel or display (screen) and press the “Setting” button.
- Step 2: Select “WPS Button” option.
- Step 3: After this, the printer ask you to click the WPS button for the wireless router.
- Step 4: Next, Once you Press that WPS Setup button on the router, go to your printer and press continue for wireless connection.
- Step 5: Now Connection will be established for assigning the WPS Button then and your printer is ready to print your documents wirelessly.
Frequently asked questions:-
- Where is the WPS pin located on my HP 5258 printer?
- Where is WPS button on hp printer?
- Where do I find WPS pin on my HP 5258 printer?
- How do I connect my HP printer to WPS PIN?
- Where do I find HP 5258 printer WPS pin?
- What is the WPS PIN for a printer?